Internship period - 6 months
RACS Aim at the end of the period
- Interns would learn how to use various online platforms to carry out specific tasks.
- Interns would have real work experience with the company which can assist greatly in their future job.
- Have properly trained staff that are capable of working with RACS and have adopted the RACS culture.
- Interns should:
- Have a space to work from home comfortably.
- Have access to the following (computer / laptop / tablet, smartphone with whats app, proper internet connection)
- Have basic knowledge and experience with mathematics (calculations) & English (spoken, written).
The Process & Details
- Read all information on this page fully before registering.
- Click here to register.
- Interns under 21 years old their parent / guardian will be contacted to confirm consent and to read / be aware of the process and details.
- Only interns that pre-qualify and meet specific criteria will move forward and be added to the whats app group for training.
- There will be a 2 week probational training period covering various segments.
- A trainer / tasks / training will be available 18hrs a day (6am - 11:59pm)
- Interns should cover at least 2hrs per day during the training period.
- Interns will not be paid for / during the 2 week training (probational) period.
- After the 2 week training period interns will be graded and advised if they move forward in any segment.
- Only interns that pass the 2 week training in any segment will move forward.
- Interns that are successful will initially start working 2hrs per day at a rate of $12.50 per hour.
- After the 2 weeks of training, days of work will be as follows - Mon to Fri - scheduled 2 hr shifts, Sat & Sun - optional 2 hr shifts
- Payments will be made on a fortnightly basis, 7 days after the last date of the fortnight.
- Payment will be made to the intern’s account or to the account info provided.
- During the period interns will be rotated in various segments.
- Interns that exhibit any of the following during the period on a regular basis, their internship will be curtailed.
- Displays any form of disrespect to trainers or any other intern.
- Does not show interest or participates regularly.
- Has other commitments that does not allow them to focus properly.
- Dishonest actions in any form
17. Interns that perform above and beyond will be given an opportunity to
- Make additional income during the period.
- Train new interns on the various segments.
- Continue working with RACS after the period.
18. All interns that succesfully complete the full period will be given a certificate of participation, a grade sheet rating their performance and a referral letter if needed for their next job. (click here to register)